Saturday 24 April 2010

Dead Drunk After Three Years


It has been almost three years since I first began writing my account of addiction and about my time spent in Thamkrabok temple detox. So much has happened during that time, and my life has changed in so many ways. For one thing my son came along and that certainly shook my world, but things have been unpredictable in other ways as well. When I first began posting some of my experiences as a blog it was just a way to get things off my chest; there was no way that I could know that this would all lead to an actual published book. Yet here we are; today for the first time I held the finished product 'Dead Drunk' in my hands.

Read More

1 comment:

ReaderS said...

Congratulations on the publication of your book Paul and well done for turning your life around! - Audrey.